Astral ZX Cartridge Filters
Astral ZX Cartridge Filters are a compact design. As a backwash line is not a requirement it makes ZX Cartridge Filter model the perfect solution for situations where water restrictions are enforced and / or if space is an issue.
Australian made with quality products the ZX filters come in a range of sizes. If you need assistance sizing a cartridge for your pool please contact us. The ZX Cartridge filter is complete (housing and filter).
The ZX Astral Filters should be replaced every 2 years.
The ZX cartridge filter reduces maintenance while saving thousands of litres of water every year. It takes just 100 litres of water to clean the antimicrobial elements instead of backwashing thousands of litres to clean a sand filter. The ZX cartridge filter makes it easier to be responsible with water.
Manual air bleeding is no longer necessary. The ZX cartridge filter has a built in automatic air bleed system. The 50mm water connections glue in for fast installation and has the capacity to handle high flow rates.
- Oil filled pressure gauge for accurate readings and long life
- Easy to remove lid – lifts off gently when unwinding the large lock ring
- Self lock on lock ring prevents over tightening and locks in position to prevent accidental loosening
- 3 inlets and 1 outlet enable easy position and replacement of older cartridge filters
- Barrel union connections enable easy service and replacement in future
- Less maintenance required
- Antimicrobial elements used for cleaner water
- Flexible configuration
- Astral ZX Cartridge Filters are available in 6 different sizes