Easy Clear Cartridge Filters
Davey Easy Clear Cartridge Filters are available in 6 sizes: – EC500, EC750, EC1000, EC1500, EC1750 and EC2250
The Davey CrystalClear cartridge filter has been specially designed for the swimming pool owner who is after clean water without the higher cost of backwashing.
The range on offer suits small to medium sized swimming pools and designed for easy installation and maintenance.
Supplied with pressure gauge to identify when cleaning is required, the Davey Crystal Clear cartridge filter range is perfect for low flow pumping and for use with the Davey PowerMaster ECO and Silensor ECO swimming pool pumps.
The Easy Clear® Davey range of cartridge filters has been specifically designed for the filtration of water in inground and above ground swimming pools and spa pools.The Easy Clear® range is ideal for Domestic swimming pools, Spa pools, Water features and Aquaculture applications.
Elements should be replaced every 2 years.
- The filter element is constructed of Du Pont Reemay which is recognised for its excellent filtration and long life.
- Low profile design means elements are easier to lift out for cleaning and require less height for installation.
- A.B.S tank construction is robust, UV and corrosion resistant for a long and reliable working life.
- An automatic air bleed prevents air from building up in the tank while the pump is running.
- A manual air bleed valve enables the filter to be de-pressurised before opening for quick safe cleaning.
- A choice of two inlet ports enables the plumbing to be installed at either 90 or 180 degrees to the outlet for greater flexibility in installation.
- An automatic tank bypass valve prevents internal pressure exceeding safe levels.
For further information visit http://www.davey.com.au/
- Less water used, no backwashing needed
- Perfect for use with energy efficient pool pumps
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Replacement filter elements available
- The filter lid is retained by a lock ring which enables easy access for element cleaning
- A.B.S. tank construction is robust, UV resistant and non corrosive for long life
- Low profile design means elements are easier to lift out for cleaning and require less height for installation
- The element is constructed of Du Pont Reemay which is recognised for its excellent filtration and long life
- A quality pressure gauge makes it easy to see when element cleaning is required
- A manual air bleed enables the filter to be de-pressurised before opening for cleaning
- A choice of two inlet ports enables the inlet plumbing to be installed at either 90º or 180º to the outlet for greater flexibility in installation
- A.B.S. Barrel unions are supplied to make installation simple