Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner
The Polaris 280 Pressure Pool CleanerÂ requires a dedicated pressure line & booster pump. Collects sand, silt, gum leaves, nuts, palm fronds & twigs.Â
The Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner is renown for its robust design and will thoroughly clean your pool. The cleaner sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the floors of most residential pools in less than 3 hours and captures large debris that cleaners are unable to deal with.Â
Tied of the Polaris 280 tail shooting water out of the pool? The Polaris 280 now has the optional TailSweep Pro which easily clips onto the Polaris tail and reduces water spraying from the tail of the machine. The Polaris Tail Sweeep pro comes standard with the Polaris 3900.Â
- Powerful cleaning action sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the floors and walls of swimming pools.
- Suitable for pools of all shapes and sizes.
- Unique filter bag reduces filter cleaning by up to 80%.
- UV resistant and weather resistant body is built to last.
- Dual vacuum jets and booster pump clean standard swimming pools in less than 3 hours.
- 3-wheel design allows for easy maneuverability.
- Large throat of the pool cleaner will capture large debris and leaves.
Like most mechanical devices, the Polaris 280 will require periodic adjustment, routineÂ maintenanceÂ and the replacement of certain hardworking parts. Spare parts are easy to obtain. Â
What do you get?
The Pool Cleaner, all hoses and wall fittingÂ
- All Purpose Zippered Bag
- Head Float
- Sweep HoseÂ
- Sweep Hose Scrubber
- Cleaner Body
- Hose Floats
- Back-up Valve
- In-Line Filter Assembly
- Quick Disconnect with Universal Wall Fitting (UWF)
- Restrictor Disks (one red and one blue)
- 2 Year Warranty