Spa Electrics Pool Lights – Wall Mount Replacement Lights GKRX
These wall mounted replacement lights make repairing any brand of failed pool light simple.
Their patented design offers high performance LED pool lights which will illuminate your pool and entertainment area.
The inbuilt LED light driver and Multi Voltage 12v, 24v and 32 volt means there is no need to replace your existing transformer.
- Ceramic Light Engine – advanced technology in L.E.D.
- Also available in BLUE or GREEN or WHITE or Multi Coloured
- Light output can be compared to a standard surface mounted 100 watt Halogen light
- 50,000 hours L.E.D. life – which means you will never have to change a globe ever again.
- Draws less than 25 watts of power – 4 times less than the conventional 100 watt halogen
- Easy cable disconnected and re-connected at the back of the light.
- Suitable for Concrete, Fibreglass and Vinyl pools.
Note: Cable Sealing kits are required for fibreglass pools, Part No. GK6719
Note: Vinyl Liner Mounting kit is required for vinyl pools, Part No. GK6721
For further details on Spa Electrics Pool Lights visit http://www.spaelectrics.com.au
For further reviews on Lights visit www.productreview.com.au
LED Colour Guide
Experience intense illumination with a choice of 3 beautiful colours to complement your pool or spa. The Spa Electrics Single Colour range is the essence of sunning pool lighting.
With the best features of the Multi Colour range and the simplicity of a a Single Coour Light. The TRI Colour is available across the entire Retro Series product range and is the perfect option for those who love a splash of colour in their life.
With the option of 3 stunning colours, including blue, 4000K True White and Lagoon Green, the TRI Colour has a option to suit any pool.
This combination with Spa Electrics colour memory feature ensures your favourite colour is available at the flick of a switch.
The MultiPLus from Spa Electrics represents a new generation in Retro-Fit Multi Colour pool lighting.
With 5 different operating modes, the Multi Plus can operate via standard wall switch or the iRis Lighting Colntroller. The Multi Plus can also integrate seamlessly with most pool automation systems.
Along with this comes all new LED Technology with the introduction of an RGB + White LED array; providing clean white illumination and stunning colour shows never seen in pool lighting.